Calling all pumpkin and chia seed pudding lovers out there, this ones for you! Idk how I’m not sick of pumpkin yet but anyways this recipe was super delicious and filling and perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert. Oh and it literally takes no more than 5 minutes to make! Hope you enjoy =]
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp. pure canned pumpkin
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice seasoning
- Add all the ingredients in a pan over medium heat starting with the almond milk first.
- continue to whisk until the mixture forms a pudding like consistency (about 3-5 minutes).
- Place in a bowl, add toppings and enjoy!
You can omit the protein powder but you may want to add desired sweetener to taste since vanilla protein powder adds flavor (try stevia, monk fruit or a little maple syrup or honey)
You can place in fridge and enjoy cold as well